- There were 138 pyramid like structures in Egypt as of 2008.
- Khufu's is the largest Egyptian pyramid.
- It is also one of the seven wonders of the ancient world.
- They were not built by slaves but by the citizens.
- Also women built the pyramids and bones have been found of women
with bone wearing from carrying stone.
- Over 2,000 to 3,000 workers built Giza over 80 years.
- Most work was done while the Nile when there were floods so
crops would already be watered.
8. were built from the end of the old king
dome to the end of middle kingdom.
9. The largest built at Giza.
10. The Grate primed of giza is won of the seven
wonders of the world.
11. Also The tallest man made structure.
12. Pyramids were built to preserve his body sow he could
carry out his new duties in the after life if the body was nt properly
card for disaster would